EVAPORATOR WT (Vaptreat, FWG Evap QC1, Ameroyal)
NEUTRAL, LIQUID PRODUCT FOR THE PREVENTION OF SCALING IN SEA WATER EVAPORATORS
• Product developed as part of the StarMarine Water Treatment Program.
• Prevents scale formation at temperatures up to 160°C.
• Reduces foaming and maintains optimum plant performance.
• Environmentally safe product with approval for use when distilling to potable water tanks.
BOILER WT (Combi/Auto/Liquid treat, BWT QC3, AGK 100/Adj. B+ GC)
ADVANCED ORGANIC BOILER WATER TREATMENT TO CONTROL PH, CORROSION, SCALE AND SLUDGE.
• One of the five StarMarine Water Treatment Program Products.
• Advanced polymer technology.
• Organic corrosion control.
• Simple accurate testing.
• Prevents caustic corrosion.
• Low "Totally Dissolved Solids".
• Effective scavenging of nominal oxygen presence.
DIESEL WT (Rocor NB Liquid, CWT Diesel QC2, Liquidewt)
DIESEL ENGINE COOLING WATER CORROSION AND SCALE INHIBITOR IN LIQUID FORM, SUITABLE FOR "CLOSED CIRCUIT" SYSTEMS
• Suitable for slow, medium and high speed engines.
• Effective inhibition of ferrous and non ferrous metals.
• Prevents scale and sludge build ups.
• Safe to use when cooling water is heat source for potable water systems.
• Does not encourage bacteria in system.
• If the chloride level is below 100 PPM CI, also aluminum in normal rated engines is protected.
CONDENSATE WT (Condensate Control, BWT QC4 Organic, SLCCA/Amerzine)
ORGANIC OXYGEN SCAVENGER AND CORROSION INHIBITOR FOR FEED, STEAM AND CONDENSATE SYSTEMS
· Environmentally safe, non-toxic product.
· Unique single product for control of corrosion throughout the condensate system.
· Simple, accurate testing.
· Effective under all operating conditions.
· Protects boiler surfaces by forming an iron tannate film.
SEA WT (Biogard WT, SWT Vecosperse, Drewsperse SWD)
DISPERSES MARINE GROWTH AND REDUCES CORROSION IN SEA WATER COOLING SYSTEMS, TANKS AND SEA WATER SYSTEMS
· Prevents and controls marine growth in once-through sea water cooling systems.
· Protects system from corrosion by filming properties.
· Being biodegradable and not oil-based, its use does not contravene regulations limiting oil in discharge water.
· The formula is approved by the U.K. Department of the Enviroment for use at a dose rate not exceeding 8 ppm for sea water pipelines feeding evaporators producing water for potable purpose
· Has clearance of major international environmental control departments for discharge into harbour and sea.
· Empty tanks remain protected for several days.