ALKALINE (CAUS) (Alkleen Liquid, Waterbased ALK HD, Drew ABD)
STRONG ALKALINE LIQUID DEGREASING AGENT FOR THE REMOVAL OF VEGETABLE, FISH AND ANIMAL OILS AND FATS FROM EPOXY / POLYURETHANE COATED OR STAINLESS STEEL TANKS BY INJECTION OR CIRCULATION METHOD.
* Very powerful alkaline cleaning agent based on strong anionic surface active agents and alkaline salts.
* Thorough saphonification and emulsification provides economic removal of vegetable and animal oils.
* Can be used on most common metals except aluminium, tin, zinc and galvanised metals.
* Safe to use on epoxy and polyurethane coatings but it is not suitable for use on zinc silicate coatings, most paints and lacquers (For zinc silicate coating we advice the use of Neutral HCF).
* Deodorizes certain residues.
NEUTRAL HCF (Alkleen Safety Liquid, Waterbased Neutral HD, Drew NBD)
UNIVERSAL NEUTRAL LIQUID DEGREASER FOR THE REMOVAL OF VEGETABLE OILS AND ANIMAL OILS AND FATS FROM ZINC-SILICATE COATED TANKS.
* Neutral cleaning product based on highly efficient dissolving and low foaming non-ionic surface active agents.
* Especially developed for the removal of vegetable, animal and mineral oils as well as fats where cleaning with Alkaline (CAUS) or Alkaline (POT) is not possible.
* Suitable for cleaning tanks coated with zinc-silicate and all common metals.
HD CLEANER (Tankclean, Degreaser HD)
EMULSIFYING CLEANING AGENT WITH A HIGH FLASH POINT FOR THE REMOVAL OF CRUDE OIL, BITUMEN, PARAFFIN AND SIMILAR SUBSTANCES BY CIRCULATION METHOD
* Emulsifying cleaning agent based on aromatic solvents, anionic and non-ionic surface active agents.
* Specific solvents with high boiling and flash points.
* Ideally suitable for the removal of crude oil, bitumen, paraffin and other high melting point stains.
* Can be used undiluted up to 80°C.
* Safe for use on most common metals, epoxy, polyurethane and zinc silicate coatings.
TANKCLEANER (Seaclean, Tankclean at Sea, TC4)
STRONG EMULSIFYING CLEANING AGENT FOR THE REMOVAL OF HEAVY CRUDE OIL, SOOT, ASPHALT AND CARBON BLACK STAINS, BY DIRECT INJECTION, VOYAGE METHOD, SPRAYING AND/OR RECIRCULATION-METHOD.
- Strong emulsifying cleaning agent based on aliphatic/aromatic hydrocarbons and non ionic/anionic surface active agent.
- Especially suitable for the direct injection and Tankcleaner method, as product contains a high percentage of surface active agent.
- Washing times are reduced by 50% and only slight agitation is normal required.
- The product is safe to use on common metals.
STARMARINE AIR FRESH (Drew AF)
WATER-BASED LIQUID TO ELIMINATE UNPLEASANT SMELLS.
• StarMarine Air Fresh is a liquid based on perfumed oils in water. It is suitable for eliminating unpleasant smells in tanks.
• StarMarine Air Fresh is safe to use on most common metals and coatings.
PASSIVATION LIQUID SS (Drew PL)LIQUID FOR PASSIVATING AUSTENITIC STAINLESS STEEL* Passivating Liquid is based on nitric acid and non-ionic surface active substances.* The product provides austenitic stainless steel with a protective oxide layer after it has been pickled. The metal is then passive.* Passivating Liquid, undiluted, is suitable for use only on austenitic stainless steel.
PICKLING LIQUID SS (Drew LPA)
LIQUID FOR PICKLING AUSTENITIC STAINLESS STEEL
- Pickling Liquid is based on nitric acid, hydrofluoric acid and non-ionic surface-active substances.
- The fluid may be used only on austenitic stainless steel as it corrodes other materials.
- It removes weld slag, annealing scale, grinding dust and iron parts etc.