ENVIRO CLEANER (Enviroclean, Veclean GP, Enviromate)
ENVIRO CLEANER - WATER BASED GENERAL PURPOSE DEGREASER FOR ENGINE ROOM AND DECK CLEANING.
*Contains no petroleum solvents, non-flammable.
*Clean, fresh odor.
*Leaves no film residues on cleaned surfaces.
*Economical in use.
*Suitable on most common metals and coatings
SOLVENT CLEANER (Coldwash HD, Degreaser GP, OGR)EMULSIFYING CLEANING AGENT FOR THE REMOVAL OF MEDIUM TO HEAVY MINERAL OILS AND FATS BY SPRAYING AND BRUSHING.* Emulsifying cleaning agent based on aliphatic hydrocarbons, non-ionic and anionic surface active agents.* Most universally applicable product from the series of emulsifying cleaning agents* Safe for use on common metals, epoxy and zinc silicate coatings.
QUICK BREAK CLEANER (Cleanbreak, Degr. Clear. Br., OWS)
QUICK BREAK CLEANER - SOLVENT BASED QUICK SEPARATING OIL AND GREASE REMOVER SUITABLE FOR USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OILY WATER SEPARATORS AND WHERE IMO RULES ARE REQUIRED.
* Based on aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents, selected non-ionic and anionic surfactants which are biodegradable.
* Good cleaning properties and fresh odor.
* Its emulsion with water and oil breaks up within a very short period. Less than 15 ppm oil remains in the water and therefore the product meets the requirements of IMO.
* Suitable for the removal of most mineral oils, fats, greases and preserving agents.
* Safe to use on all common metals, painted surfaces, epoxy and zinc-sillicated coatings.
* High flashpoint.
ELECTRIC FAST/QUICK (ECS Quick Dry, Electric Fast Dry)
A NON-CONDUCTIVE DEGREASING ELECTRO CLEANER WHICH EVAPORATE FULLY AND IS NON CORROSIVE.
* Fast safe removal of all common contamination on electrical components.
* Electric Quick has no flash point and can be used safely on running equipment.
* Product displaces water.
ELECTRIC SLOW (Electrosolve E, Veclean Electro, Drew Electric 2000)
ODORLESS, NON-EMULSIFYING DEGREASING AGENT AND NON-CONDUCTIVE ELECTRO CLEANER.
* Special degreasing agent for the removal of oil and grease from machines and motor parts, transmissions, ball bearings, gear wheels, metal parts, electrical components, etc.
* Contains no chlorinated hydrocarbons or other harmful chemicals.
* Does not emulsify in water - the polluted oil can be separated by means of an oil/water separator.
* High flash point.
LIQUID CLEANING AGENT FOR USE IN IMMERSION BATHS FOR REMOVING PARTIALLY CARBONIZED OILS
* Consists of yellow top layer and brown under layer. Top layer contains water and a corrosion inhibitor. This prevents evaporation of the volatile components in the under layer. Under layer is based on aromatic and chlorinated hydrocarbons, cresols and anionic surface active substances, which remove heavy oils and most carbon contamination.
* Not corrosive on common metals.
FILTER CLEANER (Filterclean, Drew FC)
LIQUID CLEANING AGENT FOR REMOVAL OF PARTIALLY CARBONIZED OILS
* Based on a mixture of aliphatic and chlorinated aromatic hydrocarbons, cresols and anionic surface-active agents.
* Removes partially carbonized oils.
* Timely cleaning prevents the formation of coke-like adherents.
TOILET&SEWAGE (Gamazyne BTC, Microtreat, Biotal MDS 2000)
SANITATION SYSTEM TREATMENT AND CLEANER
• Assists in keeping drains, traps and lines clean and clog free.
• pH neutral and therefore not harmful to the system.
• Used to replace aggressive cleaners.
• Maintains system in optimum operational condition.
ULTRASONIC CLEANER (Unitor USC, Ultrasonic Mltcl.)CLEANING LIQUID FOR USE IN ULTRASONIC CLEANING BATHS AND CLEANING MACHINES
• Suitable for use on all common metals (except zinc and some magnesium alloys)
• Designed for ultrasonic equipment
• Easy to dispose
• Low foaming so can be used in cleaning machines.