Water makers from 50 to 200 m3/day
Water maker produces potable water from sea water without using chemicals. Water makers depending on type produce from 50 to 200 m3 of potable water per day. manner.
The units are optimally designed to use minimum installation space and fully meet the require-ments of effective maintenance and repair.
To save space the units can be installed as modules (without a frame) by fixing them on walls and structures inside premises.
At repeated run of desalinated water through plant, we receive technical water (10-15 ppm).
• High pressure pump made of stainless steel code 316
• Control system and desalination water control
• Automatic cleansing with fresh water through carbon filter.
• Automatic cleansing with fresh water during long stop.
• Water filter with the manometer.
• Helicoid membran of reverse osmosis module.
• Pressure-relief valve for working pressure.
• Pressure switch with the manometer
• Valves installed on slides for easier service of membrans
• Ingress protection rating of the whole electrical equipment, min IP 54
• Flowmeter of desalinated water
• System switch with too low pressure of feedwater
• The frame is made of stainless steel code 304
• Stainless steel code 316 used for all parts that are in direct contact with sea water
• Remote control
• Supply pump
• Automatic primary filter
• Ultraviolet sterilizer
• Dosing equipment
• Spare parts set
• Cleaning chemical tank
• Equipment for unit cleaningPrint Send enquiry