NORTA MIT is the supplier of lubricants of leading manufacturers.
- Engine oils are applied in combustion engines.
- Transmission and gearbox oils are applied in different train gear and gear boxes.
- Hydraulic oil is applied as power fluid in hydraulic systems.
- Food oils and liquids are applied in equipment producing food and packages where the possi-bility of lubricating substance contamination of food exists.
- Industrial oils (refrigerating, textile, roll mill, hardening, electrical insulation, coolants and oth-ers) are applied in different machines and mechanisms to lubricate, conserve, seal, cool, remove machining wastes etc.
- Electrically conductive lubricants (pastes) are applied to protect electrical contact from corrosion and reduction of transient resistance of contacts.
- Electrically conductive lubricants are produced as consistent.
- Consistent (plastic) grease are applied in blocks where the structure does not allow to use liq-uid lubricants.
The company has an allocated storage premises where the most demanded lubricant materials are formed.