Container: arctic, tropical model
NORTA MIT LLC is an official dealer of a manufacturer producing vessel and industrial diesel units RIGAS DIZELIS DG on the territory of the Russian Federation, Belorussia, Uzbekistan, Arme-nia, Spain, Germany with the right to deliver spare parts, make installation and start-up works, and provide guarantee and maintenance works.
1. Ship auxiliary engines and emergency diesel-generator units on diesel basis produced by Lom-bardini, John Deere, Scania, MTU, Mitsubishi, Deutz.
2. Geared-diesel ship units on diesel basis produced by Lombardini, John Deere, Scania, MTU, Mitsubishi, Deutz.
3. Vessel pumps on the basis of diesel Deutz, Lombardini.
Diesel engines are more often accompanied with supply of warning protection system and remote automated control of local manufacturers, and propulsion systems, including shaft lines, propeller screw (including controllable-pitch propeller), and different manoeuvring devices.
All vessel units are provided with Certificates issued by the following agencies: RMRS, RRR, LLOYD, DNV and others upon Client's order.
Unit models: open type, hood-type, and container, arctic and tropical. Besides it is possible to manufacture equipment upon specific technical requirements.
1. Main marine engines and geared-diesel vessel units
2. Auxiliary marine diesel- generator units
3. Emergency marine diesel- generator units
3. Marine diesel-pump units series AN
4. Container: arctic, tropical make
We supply spare parts to all the aforementioned equipment in accordance with catalogue number provided by the manufacturer.
All diesel-generator units can be assembled in 20 or 40-foot containers. There are three types of containers: standard, arctic model (operation at a temperature up to -40°С), tropical model (operation at a temperature up to +50°С). These containers can be used installing the ready module on board the ship, drilling platforms, also they are are adapted on-shore.
Selection of the container is conducted according to your specification.