Group of companies NORTA MIT uses several storages for cargo consolidation and storage.
Consolidation means collecting cargo received from various suppliers on our storage, check of compliance of cargo to the enclosed documents, repacking and storage of cargo in storage, sending all collected cargo by one delivery to the port of destination.
Consolidation of cargo allows cutting down expenses on transportation of each job lot, to centralize and systematize deliveries.
According to calculations of the companies using services in consolidation, the annual economy on transportation costs makes 10-15%.
Services in Consolidation are offered in the following storages:
- Germany, Hamburg
- Spain, Las Palmas
- Russian Federation, Sankt Petersburg
- Russian Federation, Moscow
For possibility of tracking of cargo the Group of companies NORTA MIT gives opportunity of control (Tracking System) in an ON LINE mode. You will be able to look at the status of your cargo (in what storage is or in what direction moves), all weight and dimensional data, to look and download accompanying documents and many other things. There is an archive for data storage on the carried-out deliveries.
- Cargo going from a storage of producers to a storage of the Group of companies NORTA MIT, are insured
- Cargo which are in storages of the Group of companies NORTA MIT, are insured
- Cargo going from a storage of the Group of companies NORTA MIT to a storage of the Customer, are insured
This system will allow your company to come to new level of work on delivery of cargo necessary for you, at the same time allowing to accelerate and simplify processes and thus to receive considerable economy of means.