TOILET&SEWAGE (Gamazyne BTC, Microtreat, Biotal MDS 2000)
SANITATION SYSTEM TREATMENT AND CLEANER
• Assists in keeping drains, traps and lines clean and clog free.
• pH neutral and therefore not harmful to the system.
• Used to replace aggressive cleaners.
• Maintains system in optimum operational condition.
Toilet & Sewage can be applied by slug dosing or metering directly into the sewage tank (i.e. Marine Sanitation Device (MSD), Collection, Holding and Transfer system (CHTS) or other type of holding tank.)
A more convenient method is to apply directly to galley and Sewage facilities (e.g. commodes, sink, shower, and scuppers) as a pH neutral cleaner to replace harsh acid, caustic and bleach based products which are all highly harmful to the normal operation of any biological system:
Toilet & Sewage performs within a pH range of 5.5-8.5 and a temperature range 10-44°C. Extremes of pH and temperature, as well as wide shifts in either parameter over a short period of time should be avoided.
Directions for use
1. Start up dosage of 1 ltr of Toilet & Sewage per 1000 ltrs of tank capacity should be added directly to the holding tank and allowed a minimum of 24 hours after this initial application for the system to become properly activated.
2. Additions should be made daily if used as a tank cleaner in amounts of 0.25 liters per 1000 liters of additional liquids.
3. When used as a cleaner about 100 ml of product should be applied to each bowl, sink and drain in the same manner as with any janitorial type cleaner.
Note: When used as a cleaner, Toilet & Sewage will achieve the maximum results partly due to eliminating line blockage
• Appearance : white liquid culture
• Odor : lightly perfumed
• Completely soluble in water
• Environmentally safe, completely biodegradable.
• Minimum aerobic bacterial count 10 billion/liter
• Shelf life : 1 year
• Flash point : none
• pH Range : 5.5 - 5.8
Store in cool, dry place. Keep container closed when not in use.
Recommendations about an extra risk and safety
According to the last EEC directives, this product has the following recommendations:
Avoid hit in eyes and long contact piece to skin. After hit in eyes plentifully wash out water and ask for medical care. At hit on skin plentifully wash out water.