SLUDGE FT (Fuel Care, Sludge Conditioner, Amergy 222)
SLUDGE FT IS OIL SOLUBLE AND SELF DISPERSING FUEL OIL TREATMENT PRIMARILY FORMULATED TO COMBAT PROBLEMS IN THE PRE-COMBUSTION STAGE WITH OIL USED IN MARINE DIESEL ENGINES AND BOILER PLANTS.
• Dissolves and disperses existing sludge.
• Dispersants maintain the combustible constituents in suspension throughout the oil.
• Prevents polymerization and inhibits asphaltic sludge formation and paraffin wax separation resulting in less clogging of fuel filters and fuel injector fouling.
• By dispersion of sludge, Sludge FT will counteract the effects of stratification (layering) of incompatible fuels, thereby promoting a homogenous uniform viscosity.
• Will break water-oil emulsions and promote separation of dispersed water from heavy fuel oil, thereby improving purifier efficiency.
• Corrosion in tanks and fuel lines is reduced by effective corrosion inhibitor incorporated.
• Improved conditions in the pre-combustion stage will result in an improvement of some post combustion problems such as a more complete combustion, less carbon formation, a decrease in deposit forming sodium, less smoke and soot.
COMBUSTION FT (Dieselite, Dual purpose, Combustion Improver, Amergy 1000)
A FUEL OIL TREATMENT ACTING AS A COMBUSTION IMPROVER, CARBON CATALYST, ASH DEPOSITS MODIFIER AND SMOKE SUPPRESSANT FOR DIESEL ENGINES AND BOILERS.
· Increases combustion efficiency.
· Reduces carbon build-up effectively in combustion zones.
· Inhibits the formation of carbonaceous ash deposits in exhaust and scavenging ports.
· Minimizing low temperature corrosion by effective catalysts inhibiting conversion of sulphur dioxide to sulphur trioxide.
· Reduces piston ring groove and piston fouling resulting in longer life of piston rings and cylinder liners.
· Reduces ash deposit formation in turbo-chargers and on exhaust valves.
· Decreases smoke emissions.
· Fuel conditioning components stabilizes fuel viscosity, preventing sludge formation in tanks, filters, pre-heaters.
· Improves water separation in settling tanks and separators.
EXTENSION OF SERVICE LIFE OF VALVES, BY PROTECTION THEM FROM CORROSION.• Improves combustion.• Reduces deposits caused by a combination of sodium, vanadium and sulfur in combustion zones.• Significantly prolongs service life of exhaust valves.• Reduces high-temperature corrosion.• Transforms crystalline forms of soot, to light and friable, easily remooved soot.
SOOT (Soot Remover, Soot Release)
VAPORIZING POWDER FOR THE REDUCTION OF DEPOSITION AND CORROSION IN BOILERS.
* Modifies soot making it less adherent.
* Reacts with sulphur, avoiding sulphuric acid formation.
* Reduces vanadium slagging.
* Enhances soot blowing.
* Reduces fire risk in uptakes.
ECONOMIZER FT (Soot Remover Liquid, Veclean Econotreat, LT Soot Release)
LIQUID TO PREVENT SOOT DEPOSITS IN EXHAUST GAS BOILERS AT LOW TEMPERATURE.
* Effective above 200 °C
* An easily dosed liquid
* Complete coverage of entire exhaust gas unit
* Greatly improved heat transfer
* Neutralises sulphuric acid
* Reduces corrosion and fire risk.