Circulating water treatment
Filtration of constant water stream and water treatment units in heating and cooling systems.
The equipment which quickly pays back itself.
• Anticorrosive protection
• Water parameters control
• Ecological control for prevention of bacterial growth
• Removal of air and gas from the system
• Removal of sediment and impurities.
• Media filtration up to < 5 microns
• Ecologically clean technology
• Reduces power consumption
• Increases piping life cycle
• Reduces operational costs
• More profitable alternative in relation to chemical treatment of water
• Uninterrupted filtration, autonomous water treatment work
• Economically optimal solution during system upgrade process
Filter casing of stainless steel is isolated by thermo-foam and concluded in rigid plastic external casing. The design includes two stages that fulfil the function of handles for lifting, for easier maintenance and installation. Fabrication holes in the lower part are designed to install the unit of the foundation, frame or deck. The EnwaMatic® systems are widely used on passenger, transport vessels, ice-breakers, floating hotels, derricks, yachts and other objects of the sea industry.
MWT – Economically profitable, reliable, and environmentally friendly alternative to chemical dispensing and chemical treatment of water.
Volume of system, m³
Overall dimensions, HxWxD, mm
|MWT F1||0 - 7||25 - 30||1500х550х550||
|MWT F2||0 - 20||25 - 30||1700х600х600||
|MWT F3||0 - 40||25 - 30||2000х600х600||
• Control panel for installation on a wall, protection level IP 54.
• Programmable input for working operations and system cleaning.
• Power supply 220 V, one phase, output 24 V.
• Visual alarm signal, additional signal is transmitted to the switchboard.
• Alarm check system function.
• Guide to change and control of functions.
• The monitoring system in real time of the pH level in water with the monitor and alarm function;
• Double Blok for prevention of leakage of the fourth category;
• The alarm MS module with connections.
Water samples EnwaMatic® technology
from 1st to the 21st day, from left to right
EnwaMatic® Maritime technology received approval from Wärtsilä manufacturers.
Before EnwaMatic® Maritime cooling water treatment system was approved, tests have been made during several years; final tests were approved after the engine worked for 16378 hours. As a result of intensive testing period the ship owner Color Line, that owns several cruise ferries made a decision to replace all closed circular water systems of engines and air conditioning and ventilation systems on all ships into EnwaMatic® Maritime system.
WÄRTSILÄ approval (original text)
Referens List EnwaMatic® Maritime
We supply spare parts to all the above mentioned equipment in accordance with catalogue number provided by the manufacturer.