Water makers from 9 to 35 m3/day
Water maker produces potable water from sea water without using chemicals. Water makers depending on type produce from 9 to 35 m³ of potable water per day. Monitoring systems measure the quality of produced water in real time mode in uninterrupted manner. The units are optimally designed to use minimum installation space and fully meet the requirements of effective maintenance and repair. At repeated run of desalinated water through plant, we receive technical water (10-15 ppm). To save space the units can be installed as modules (without a frame) by fixing them on walls and structures inside premises.
|Name||Capacity, m3/day||Power, kW||Dimension, HхWхD, мм||Weight, kg|
• Voltage 230-440 50/60 Hz (3 phase)
• Automatic cleansing with fresh water.
• Automatic cleansing with fresh water during long stop.
• Water filter with the manometer
• Piston high-pressure pump, material stainless steel 316
• Helicoid membran of reverse osmosis module.
• Pressure-relief valve for working pressure.
• Pressure switch with the manometer
• Joints for cleaning of membranes
• Material is stainless steel code 316 used for all parts that are in direct contact with sea water
• Control system
• Ingress protection rating of the whole electrical equipment, min IP 54
• Automatic water desalination control with 3-way valve
• The smallest units can be upgraded up to 35 t/day in any time, if required
• Flowmeter of desalinated water
• System switch with too low pressure of feedwater
• The frame is made of stainless steel code 304
• Supply pump
• Automatic primary filter
• Additional filter with a possible manual cartridge cleaning
• Remote control
• Equipment for unit cleaning
• Spare parts set
All ENWA equipment is certified by ROSTEST and has all the required sanitary and epidemio-logical conclusions.
All ENWA units can be assembled in 20 or 40-foot containers. There are three types of containers: standard, arctic model (operation at temperature up to -40°С), tropical model (operation at temperature up to +50°С). The containers can be used installing the prepared module on board the ship, drilling platforms; also they are applicable on-shore.
Reference-list Enwa Water Maker
We supply spare parts to all the aforementioned equipment in accordance with catalogue number provided by the manufacturer.
Print Send enquiry