Water makers from 50 to 200 m3/day
Water maker produces potable water from sea water without using chemicals. Water maker depending on type produce from 50 to 200 m3 of potable water per day. Monitoring systems measure the quality of produced water in real time mode in uninterrupted manner. The units are optimally designed to use minimum installation space and fully meet the requirements of effective maintenance and repair. At repeated run of desalinated water through plant, we receive technical water (10-15 ppm).
|Name||Capacity, m3/day||Power, kW||Dimension, HхWхD, мм||Weight, kg|
• High pressure pump made of stainless steel code 316.
• Control system and desalination water control.
• Automatic cleansing with fresh water through carbon filter.
• Automatic cleansing with fresh water during long stop.
• Water filter with the manometer.
• Helicoid membran of reverse osmosis module.
• Pressure-relief valve for working pressure.
• Pressure switch with the manometer
• Valves installed on slides for easier service of membrans
• Ingress protection rating of the whole electrical equipment, min IP 54
• Flowmeter of desalinated water
• System switch with too low pressure of feedwater
• The frame is made of stainless steel code 304
• Stainless steel code 316 used for all parts that are in direct contact with sea water
• Remote control
• Feed pump
• Automatic primary filter
• UV sterilizer
• Dosing equipment
• Spare parts set
• Cleaning chemical tank
• Equipment for unit cleaning
All ENWA equipment is certified by ROSTEST and has all the required sanitary and epidemio-logical conclusions.
All ENWA units can be assembled in 20 or 40-foot containers. There are three types of containers: standard, arctic model (operation at temperature up to -40°С), tropical model (operation at temperature up to +50°С). The containers can be used installing the prepared module on board the ship, drilling platforms; also they are applicable on-shore.
Reference-list Enwa Water Maker
We supply spare parts to all the aforementioned equipment in accordance with catalogue number provided by the manufacturer.
Print Send enquiry