COMBUSTION FT (Dieselite, Dual purpose, Combustion Improver, Amergy 1000)
A FUEL OIL TREATMENT ACTING AS A COMBUSTION IMPROVER, CARBON CATALYST, ASH DEPOSITS MODIFIER AND SMOKE SUPPRESSANT FOR DIESEL ENGINES AND BOILERS.
· Increases combustion efficiency.
· Reduces carbon build-up effectively in combustion zones.
· Inhibits the formation of carbonaceous ash deposits in exhaust and scavenging ports.
· Minimizing low temperature corrosion by effective catalysts inhibiting conversion of sulphur dioxide to sulphur trioxide.
· Reduces piston ring groove and piston fouling resulting in longer life of piston rings and cylinder liners.
· Reduces ash deposit formation in turbo-chargers and on exhaust valves.
· Decreases smoke emissions.
· Fuel conditioning components stabilizes fuel viscosity, preventing sludge formation in tanks, filters, pre-heaters.
· Improves water separation in settling tanks and separators.
Combustion FT is a concentrated product, especially formulated to treat heavy fuel oil in diesel engines and boilers.
Dosage point location varies depending on engine/boiler fuel system layout. The most efficient and economical method is obtained with a metering pump, dosing the additive into the suction side of the booster pump (for diesel engines) or into the burner feed line (for boilers).
Alternatively the additive may be dosed directly to the day tank prior to refilling or directly to the bunker tanks.
Dosage rates are depending upon engine characteristics, operating conditions and quality of fuel oil. A CCAI (Calculated Carbon Aromaticity Index) number exceeding 840 indicated a poor fuel oil quality which justifies the use of a chemical fuel oil treatment to counteract the effects hereof.
Typical dosage rate varies between 1:1000, 1:6000 and 1:12000
Browns liquid containing special solvents, emulsion breakers, anti-oxidants, anti-corrosive agent, combustion catalysts, inhibitors, dispersants and ash modifiers. It is easily soluble in all types of fuel.
Flash Point PM CC : approx. 80 °C
Specific Gravity (20°C) : approx. 0,82Print Send enquiry