SLUDGE FT IS OIL SOLUBLE AND SELF DISPERSING FUEL OIL TREATMENT PRIMARILY FORMULATED TO COMBAT PROBLEMS IN THE PRE-COMBUSTION STAGE WITH OIL USED IN MARINE DIESEL ENGINES AND BOILER PLANTS.
• By dispersion of sludge, Sludge FT will counteract the effects of stratification (layering) of incompatible fuels, thereby promoting a homogenous uniform viscosity.
• Dissolves and disperses existing sludge.
• Prevents polymerization and inhibits asphaltic sludge formation and paraffin wax separation resulting in less clogging of fuel filters and fuel injector fouling.
• Will break water-oil emulsions and promote separation of dispersed water from heavy fuel oil, thereby improving purifier efficiency.
• Corrosion in tanks and fuel lines is reduced by effective corrosion inhibitor incorporated.
• Less carbon formation, a decrease in deposit forming sodium, less smoke and soot.
A FUEL OIL TREATMENT ACTING AS A COMBUSTION IMPROVER, CARBON CATALYST, ASH DEPOSITS MODIFIER AND SMOKE SUPPRESSANT FOR DIESEL ENGINES AND BOILERS.• Increases combustion efficiency, reducing carbon build-up effectively in combustion zones.
• Inhibits the formation of carbonaceous ash deposits in exhaust and scavenging ports.
• Minimizing low temperature corrosion by effective catalysts inhibiting conversion of sulphur dioxide to sulphur trioxide.
• Reduces piston ring groove and piston fouling resulting in longer life of piston rings and cylinder liners.
• Reduces ash deposit formation in turbo-chargers and on exhaust valves.
• Fuel conditioning components stabilizes fuel viscosity.
VAPORIZING POWDER FOR THE REDUCTION OF DEPOSITION AND CORROSION IN BOILERS.• Modifies soot making it less adherent.
• Reacts with sulphur, avoiding sulphuric acid formation.
• Enhances soot blowing.
• Reduces fire risk in uptakes.
VALVES FT IS A LIQUID COMPOUND THAT CONTAINS CHEMICALS PROVEN EFFECTIVE IN REDUCING HARMFUL EFFECTS OF VANADIUM OXIDES AND SO-DIUM SALTS IN DIESEL ENGINES.• Improves combustion.
• Reduces deposits caused by a combination of sodium, vanadium and sulfur in the combustion zones.
• Significantly prolongs the lifetime of the exhaust valves.
• Reduces the high temperature corrosion
• Converts the crystalline forms of carbon black, in an easy and loose, easy to clean fuel soot.
FUEL AGENT IMPROVING FUEL LUBRICATING FEATURESLow-Sulphur is a unique mixture of dispersants, detergents, surface-active substances and lubricating additives, that is used to minimize the effect of fuel instability and reduces the risk of wearing out of metal.
LIQUID TO PREVENT SOOT DEPOSITS IN EXHAUST GAS BOILERS AT LOW TEMPERATURE.• Effective above 200 °C
• An easily dosed liquid.
• Complete coverage of entire exhaust gas unit.
• Greatly improved heat transfer.
• Neutralises sulphuric acid.
Print Send enquiry