NORTA MIT is the representative of the ENWA AB company (Sweden), the producer of water desalination plants and circulation water treatment systems. The units use reverse osmosis principle.
Units delivered by ENWA AB produce potable or industrial water from sea, river and wellbore water without use of chemicals.
The units are divided into five major segments:
1. Water desalination plants depending on type produce from 0.7 to 200 m³ of potable water per day. Water demineralization plants for industrial, municipal and sea projects depending on type pro-duce from 350 to 10 000 m3³ of potable and industrial water per day. Equipment can be located in containers or in-door facilities.
2. River and wellbore water maker depending on the type produce from 0.7 to 200 m³ of potable water per day.
3. Industrial water maker for boilers and boiler equipment.
4. Circulation water treatment systems EnwaMatic®, the system supports the water hardness level, filters all impurities, removes oxygen from the system.
5. Bacterial barrier BIN-X® is installed in potable water systems that do not admit bacteria and viruses.
Monitoring systems measure the quality of produced water in real-time mode in uninterrupted manner. The units are optimally designed to use minimum installation space and fully meet the re-quirements of effective maintenance and repair. When demineralized water is recycled through the system for the second time industrial water with 10-15 ppm is received. To save space the units can be installed as modules (without a frame) fixed on walls and structures inside premises.
Enwa are proud to present a new Fresh Water Generator classic vacuum-evaporation type with ultrasonic module protection against scale deposits without the use of chemicals. Unlike similar models from other manufacturers, this unit can use as only by steam for work as and also utilizing the heat of cooling water of the engines.
Products of Partner
Water makers from 9 to 35 m3/day
Water maker produces potable water from sea water without using chemicals. Water makers depending on type produce from 9 to 35 m3 of potable water per day.Read more
Water makers from 15 to 37 m3/day new design
New water maker series SW 15-37T produces drinking water from sea water.Read more
Water makers from 50 to 200 m3/day
Water maker produces potable water from sea water without using chemicals. Water makers depending on type produce from 50 to 200 m3 of potable water per day.Read more
River water plants
Water maker produce potable water from river water without use of chemicals by reverse osmosis principle. Productivity from 5 to 150 m3/day..Read more
Installations for boreholes
Water makers are used by municipal services, developers of mineral deposits and other services of agriculture for production of drinking water.Read more
Technical water units
Double pass water treatment system for sea water using principle of reverse osmosis to get technical water.Read more
Bacterial barrier BIN-X
ENWA BIN-X® ultrafiltration units are a bacterial barrier by preparation of the potable water suitable for drink.Read more
Circulation water treatment (MWT) EnwaMatic
Filtration of constant water stream and water treatment units in heating and cooling systems.Read more
Fresh Water Generator with ScaleGuard
New Fresh Water Generator classic vacuum-evaporation type with ultrasonic module protection against scale deposits without the use of chemicals.Read more
Print Send enquiry