Dacon AS has since 1979 been developing and producing maritime rescue and recovery equipment for professional use. We provide solutions to vessels of all types and sizes.
Give us a challenge and we’ll find a solution that minimizes risk to the crew whilst maximizing the chances of a successful rescue. Our long experience in working with the offshore industry in the North Sea and North Atlantic helps us find solutions that will work also in severe weather.
- Power-assisted method of recovering able or disabled persons from the sea
- Standard equipment on most Standby vessels in the North Sea and North Atlantic
- Provides a means of recovery in rough weather with limited risk for the crew.
- Rigid, non-slip climbing aid that allows able persons to board quickly from the sea or FRC
- Optional fold-over installation frames suspend the nets 250 mm from the ship side to meet UKOOA requirements
- Hauling lines for assisted recovery of exhausted survivors unable to scramble to safety
- Efficient equipment in situations with multiple persons in distress Easy ”float in” entry into the basket
- Heavy duty materials for long service life
- Satisfies class & flag state requirements for ”temporary refuge in the sea”
- Horizontal recovery with full length body support
- Efficient and safe for crew and person in distress
- Manual models as well as powered solutions for all types of craft
- Satisfies class & flag state requirements for ”careful recovery” with ”least effort by the crew”
- Rugged and realistic training dummy with human proportions (1,9 m tall, 85 kg weight). Waterfilled for drills, drainable for storage
- Used for man-overboard-, helicopter- and other demanding water rescue training
Products of Partner
Print Send enquiry